Exam Results 2016
|Progress 8 *||-0.59|
|Basic Measure (2 A* - C in English and Maths)||51.7%|
|Attainment 8 **||40.83|
|Expected progress in English 3+ Levels of Progress (LoP)||64.7%|
|More than expected progress in English 4+ LoP||19%|
|Expected progress in Maths 3+ LoP||50.4%|
|More than expected progress in Maths 4+LoP||8.5%|
(% who continued in education, training or employment)
Information still being gathered.
Strengths in 2016
- Increase in average points per student per grade
- Increase in the basic measure (2 A* - C in English and Maths)
- Increase in the average Attainment 8
- Increase in pupils gaining 3 A*-C grades
- 100% A* - C grades in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Drama, Performing Arts and European Computer Driving Licence
*Progress 8 aims to capture the progress a pupil makes from the end of primary school to the end of secondary school. The pupils’ GCSE results are compared to the actual achievements of other pupils with the same KS2 attainment.
** Attainment 8 measures the achievement of a pupil across 8 qualifications including Mathematics and English, 3 qualifications (from Science, French, Geography and History) and 3 further qualifications or other non-GCSE qualifications.
Please visit the Department of Education website for further information on how the progress 8 and attainment 8 scores are calculated.
Please visit the Department of Education website for school performance tables at the following link.https://www.gov.uk/school-performance-tables